Miori Woman Of The Month - Nadia Lacka
· What does power mean to you?
For me, power definitely comes from within, yet it can be generated through the environment we are in. I gain power through being quiet, through watching nature, dancing or listening to music. For me, power lies within our ability to create, that is why abstract art is so powerful to me.
· Which Powerful Woman do you admire the most?
I admire all women, I admire mothers, sisters, daughters, our ability to be peaceful when there is a storm around, or bring a storm to the peacefulness. We are very strong though sometimes we don't even realize how powerful we are.
· How do you manage stress?
I paint, I listen to my favourite music and get into my zone.
· What is something you wish you could be good at?
I hope I can be a great mother and become a good painter.
· What is one habit you wish you could break?
I wish I could overcome my fear of not being good enough and break through of my own expectations of myself.
· Favourite fashion trend of all time?
I love 90s fashion, all about it, the combination of grunge and bohemia.
· If you could raid one woman’s closet, who would it be?
I would definitely raid Rachel Zoe's closet. She is such an inspiration in terms of eclectic style.
· Best fashion advice you’ve ever received?
Be yourself! Never be afraid of showing who you are through fashion!
· What is your biggest strength?
I believe my biggest strength is dreaming very bright and colorful dreams and then working hard on turning them into reality.
· What is your biggest weakness?
Procrastination and self-doubt.
· What’s your guilty pleasure?
I love a big coffee and chocolate.
· Best advice for your 19 year old self?
To my 19 year old self I would say: Kick out the fear! Be unique, do you! Life is so beautiful, don't waste it on doubts!
· What is one goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime?
Becoming a strong and yet subtle personality.
· What’s the one piece of advice you would give to a young woman just starting out in her career?
I would say, find your niche, your biggest passion and follow it fully! Dream big!